Win a Year’s Free Accommodation (“Prize Draw”)
**IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPDATE FOR THE ACCOMMODATION FOR THE YEAR DRAW PROMOTION**
Owing to the current COVID-19 crisis, the draw for the below promotion will now take place on the 1st September 2020.
The competition in its entirety and the automatic qualifying entries between 1st November 2019 – 31st August 2020 will all be valid, subject to its terms as outlined below.
Nurtur Student Living 29/06/2020
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw to win the total rental value of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy at Nurtur House, Nurtur Student Living, in the form of a credit applied to your account (the “Prize”). A further two students will also win discounted rent at the values of 50% and 25%.
To be eligible for the Prize Draw you must have completed a booking with Nurtur Student Living and entered into an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement with Nurtur Student Living for the 2020/2021 academic year during the Promotion Period.
Please note, this offer is not available to customers who are not the original booker, e.g. a replacement tenant.
The Promotion Period runs from 1st November 2019 to 1st May 2020.
General terms and conditions
The following general Terms and Conditions apply. Please read the General Terms and Conditions carefully and should you have any questions, please contact the Nurtur House team.
- The Prize Draw is promoted by Nurtur Student Living, company number 11652544 (“Nurtur Student Living”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- By participating in this Prize Draw you are accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- If a room is booked under dual occupancy, only one entry into the Prize Draw will be made.
- Entries to the Prize Draw are limited to one per room.
- One winning participant (“Winner”) will be chosen via a raffle draw by the Managing Director in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 1 May 2020.
- The Winner will be notified by email on 1 May 2020. Nurtur Student Living will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner with details of how to claim the Prize. If the Winner does not respond to us within 5 calendar days of being notified, then the Winner’s Prize will be automatically forfeited and Nurtur Student Living reserve the right to select another Winner in accordance with the process described within these Terms and Conditions. Should the Winner reject the Prize, or the entry is deemed to be invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions by Nurtur Student Living, the Winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and we reserve the right to select another Winner.
- A credit will be applied to the Winner’s Nurtur Student Living account equal to the total rental value of their Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement at the commencement of its term.
- The Tenancy Deposit payable under the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement is expressly excluded from the Prize. The deposit is still payable in line with Nurtur Students Living’s Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Winner will remain liable for the total rental value of their Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement should they choose to cancel and/or breach the terms of their tenancy in accordance with our Online Booking Terms and Conditions and the terms of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that the Prize will be removed from your Nurtur Student Living account upon cancellation/termination of your Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or alternative prizes.
- The Winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Nurtur Student Living ‘s reasonable request.
- Employees or agencies of Nurtur Student Living, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
- Nurtur Student Living reserves the right, at any time, to modify (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes modifying these Terms and Conditions), suspend, void or discontinue the Prize Draw, with or without prior notice, where in our reasonable opinion it is necessary to do so. Nurtur Student Living further reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, void or discontinue the Prize Draw due to reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- Nurtur Student Living accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of the Prize Draw. Nurtur Student Living further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting directly or indirectly from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Nurtur Student Living for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nurtur Student Living shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in respect of the Prize Draw where the failure is caused by reasons outside of our control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Any decision of Nurtur Student Living in respect of the Prize Draw is final and binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Online Booking Terms and Conditions and do not (nor are they intended to) replace the Online Booking Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and persons who participate submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions regarding the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org