*OFFER EXTENDED ON 30/06/2022 FOR ONE WEEK. NEW QUALIFYING PERIOD IS FOR NEW BOOKINGS ONLY, MADE BETWEEN 1st JUNE 2022 TO 7th JULY 2022 INCLUSIVE.*
- Customers who book a room at Nurtur House with Nurtur Student Living will, subject to these Terms and Conditions, be entitled to receive a Sheffield tram pass up to the value of £200.
- This promotional offer is available to new bookings only, made between 1st June 2022 to 30th June 2022 inclusive.
- This offer is available on a limited number of bookings and may end before 30th June 2022.
- This offer replaces the £200 cashback offer and cannot be claimed in addition to the £200 cashback offer.
- Any existing bookings made for September 2022 may choose to revoke their current £200 cashback offer and accept the free tram pass offer as an alternative. This is subject to availability, and only if the terms and conditions set out here are met.
- Customers will only qualify for the tram pass offer once their 2022/23 booking status has been moved to complete and the cancellation period has passed. For a booking status to move to complete, the customer’s tenancy agreement must have been completed in accordance with its terms.
- Any amendments made to the booking after the offer ends will invalidate this promotional offer, including cancellations.
- The offer is only available in full to students who fulfill their 51-week tenancy. Any tenant who ends their tenancy early will have the value of the offer deducted from any rent payment due to be refunded.
- Nurtur Student Living reserves the right to remove or change this promotional offer at any time.
Promoter: Nurtur Student Living, 1st Floor, 102 Fenay Bridge Road, Huddersfield, HD8 0AY